Simple - Safe - Effective
Instructions For Use Overview
Compression Works is the developer and manufacturer of the Abdominal Aortic & Junctional Tourniquet – Stabilized (AAJT-S). We deliver innovative solutions to meet the most pressing and unmet needs of emergency healthcare providers. Take a look at the different application site scenarios for how to effectively use the AAJT-S device..
How To Effectively Use The AAJT-S Device
AxillaThe AAJT-S compresses the abdominal aorta when applied at the mid-abdomen to control bleeding in the pelvis, groin, and legs.
Instructions For Use
- Buckle the device around the waist by passing the plastic ladder strap under the patient.
- Insert the ladder strap into the ratcheting buckle until the red mark on the ladder strap meets the red guide on the buckle.
- Position the main unit over the target area.
- Pull belt tight, taking all the slack out of the system
- Tighten the ratchet until the device is tight around the patient.
- Inflate the device’s wedge-shaped bladder until the pressure indicator shows green (250 mmHg).