5 STEPS TO SUCCESS
- 1 Secure device around torso. Connect ladder strap until RED MEETS RED.
- 2 Position over the target area
- 3 Tighten belt and remove all slack.
- 4 Use ratcheting buckle to complete tightening.
- 5Inflate bladder until GREEN indicator shows.
HOW IT WORKS
The AAJT-S is the abdominal and aortic junctional tourniquet–stabilized. It is the world’s only multi-functional life saving tourniquet for application in the axilla, on the abdomen, in the inguinal region for control of junctional and pelvic bleeding and for pelvic fracture stabilization and Zone 3 REBOA.
Control of difficult bleeding in the Pelvis, Inguinal area and axilla
BATTLEFIELD TESTED - EASY TO USE
- Quik-connect belt for fast application
- Ratchet strap for device stability in treatment and patient transport
- Wedge-shaped compression bladder for wide-area compression
- Easy-to-read inflation gauge
- Lightweight and compact package
- One device, multiple uses