Pelvic Fracture Stabilization Overview
Every year over 150,000 pelvic fractures occur in the U.S. due mainly to automobile accidents and trauma. Sadly up to 40% of these victims die from hemorrhages related to their fractures. The AAJT-S can not only stabilize the pelvis so that the patient can be transported safely and securely to a hospital, but it can also
turn off the faucet and stop the undetected bleeding associated with this injury so that the patient can get the care that they need in an environment that is equipped to handle this type of situation.
Five Steps To Success
- 1 Secure the device around the hips. Connect the ladder strap until RED MEETS RED.
- 2 Position the bladder over the pelvis with the strap passing over the hips
- 3Tighten the belt removing all slack
- 4Use ratcheting buckle to complete tightening.
- 5Inflate bladder until GREEN indicator shows.
Contradications: Known abdominal aortic aneurysm and pregnancy
What Makes Our Product Different
Save human life
The AAJT-S is the ONLY junctional tourniquet to have saved human life in upper and lower junctional hemorrhage.
Light and Compact
For medical kits and field packs
Researched and Proven
Over 50 peer reviewed publications support the use of the AAJT-S
Benefits Of The AAJT-S
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL LIFE SAVING DEVICE
- Battlefield tested
- FDA cleared for 4 distinct indications
- Scientifically proven in over 60 publications
- Documented lives saved
- Lightweight and compact
- Quick and easy application
- Stays secure during patient transport