Five Steps To Success
- 1 Secure device around torso. Connect ladder strap until RED MEETS RED.
- 2 Position bladder over the umbilicus.
- 3 Tighten belt and remove all slack.
- 4Use ratcheting buckle to complete tightening.
- 5Inflate bladder until GREEN indicator shows.
Contraindications: Known abdominal aortic aneurysm and pregnancy
What Makes Our Product Different
Save human life
The AAJT-S is the ONLY junctional tourniquet to have saved human life in upper and lower junctional hemorrhage.
Light and Compact
For medical kits and field packs
Researched and Proven
Over 50 peer reviewed publications support the use of the AAJT-S
Benefits Of The AAJT-S
- Axilla and inguinal indicators
- ONLY device approved for aortic compression
- Immobilizes and stops bleeding in pelvic fractures
- Proven equivalent to Zone 3 REBOA.
- Easy to apply